Provides organization with support in developing and providing a comprehensive education program to meet the needs of the staff. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other duties may be assigned.
• Associates in Nursing, BSN preferred.
• Licensure: New Mexico RN or Compact State License.
• Certification: American Heart Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor certified or certification obtained within 12 months of hire. ACLS and PALS instructor within 12 months of hire
• Three + years nursing experiences.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications - word processing and computer spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Knowledge of clinical facilities and equipment.
• Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
|Employer||Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center|