Assists maintenance supervisor in the repair and operation of hospital building, grounds and mechanical equipment. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned
• Constant alertness to needed repairs and replacements.
• Routinely inspects equipment and building.
• Handles and manipulates tools and equipment.
• Could or would include plumbing, electrical work, refrigeration, heating equipment and air conditioning.
• Could or would include masonry, carpentry, painting and gardening.
• Subject to twenty four hour call on/off duty hours.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart - HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Trade School graduate preferred including courses in mechanics.
• A minimum of two years' experience in related field.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
|Employer||Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center|