To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides supplies, equipment and assistance to the anesthesiologists for the safe and efficient administration of anesthesia to the surgical
patient. Stocks anesthesia carts and maintains anesthesia equipment. Stocks and maintains OR rooms, cupboards and carts. Helps in transport
of patients and turnover of OR rooms between cases. Functions as a member of the Surgical Team.
- Clean, restock and maintain all anesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Ensure anesthesia machines are in the surgical suites.
- Add specialty equipment and supplies to anesthesia set ups as requested.
- Clean, restock and maintain OR rooms, cupboards and drawers.
- Transports patients to and from the OR.
- Helps in turnover of OR rooms between cases.
- Reports all safety hazards that could harm patients, visitors or other hospital employees to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with Materials Management in ordering and inventory of anesthesia supplies.
- Assists with general clean up in Operating Room.
- Participates in Vail Health and VVSC Quality Improvement Programs including confidential occurrence reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- One year experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association