|Job type||Full Time|
The physician scheduler would be the first point of contact between MD and PT office and to streamline patient scheduling and enhance patient experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Call Post Op patients upon receiving surgery sheets - explain expectations, make sure international patients utilizing insurance are instructed to get authorization for therapy.
2. Register patients based off surgery sheets
3. Schedule surgery patients for therapy for expected duration of stay and follow up visits.
4. Meet Patient at Post Op - review paperwork, insurance benefits or HHSP, schedule
5. Meet with Team Leads - weekly to audit schedules/add-ons
6. First contact with surgeon's scheduler - (cxl/reschedule/add-ons) - Update MD vacation calender
7. Scan and allocate all paperwork to correct software or location - change admit dates to 1st DOS
8. Support all HHSM patient reps for scripts and POCs as needed
9. Cover front desks as needed Vail/ USB - vacations/volume needs
10.Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
Computer / Typing: