|Job type||Full Time|
Work with patients and their families to address needs and concerns. Act as intermediaries between patients, their families and leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Greet patients and families in admitting and act as their guide throughout the surgical experience.
2. Use AIDET in interactions
3. Round continually in the family waiting room to assess and provide for the needs of family
4. Assist with duties in Post Anesthesia Care Unit as allowed by qualifications
5. Assist with duties in Pre Operative unit as allowed by qualifications
6. Transport patient and families post operatively to next phase of care
7. Transport patient to the Pre Operative area
8. Role models the principles of a Just Culture
9. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
Certified in the state of Colorado as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) or Licensed in the state of Colorado as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) preferred.
Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association r equired
Computer / Typing:
Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc .